18 September 2007

The hunt begins

Woah... long time since I last came up with something especial.
Reason for that, well of course, the writers' block mate.... :)
I always wonder why it so happens that one gets lost to one's own thoughts, whenever one tries to do something productive. Or..... is it only me who feels that way???
Anyways, that said, I still try... no matter what, no matter how...
These days, I'm into scavenging the reviews for digicams... but even after nearly 1k reviews I'm unable to zero down my preference. One may find it strange but I've always been an impulsive buyer and this time I wanted to exercise the option and then go for the kill, but you see it not always easy to zero down on one thing... a simple fact of life!
One likes something that one doesn't have, one craves for what can't be afforded. Desire... simple six lettered word yet so strong... so strong to make a person commit a bagful of folly. Philosophies apart, okie the camera, the models that have become the cynosures for me are 3 models. See, even then I dont know which I should choose.
Visited shops... asked shopkeepers... even visited online dealers, still I can't make out, which one to go for.
I'm always confused when I shop, so I pick up everything that comes my way....
Okie then my time has arrived.. to go to the warmth of what ppl call home, and my writers' block is still blockin the brightest of neurones, I gotta call it an end for today.
Will come up with more of my adventures with shopping a digicam in the next write, or who knows may be I'll come up with some fotos taken by that camera itself... But till then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment