11 December 2007

Visit to Konappna Agrahara

Day is saturday, I start the day rather late than usual, lazin around, draggin my butt around in a very typical "me" fashion. After all the household chores, I pack my bags for a visit to fren's place.
Distance covered. Destination reached. So after the initial hi's and hello's, we climb up to the building's terrace, to get the beautiful sunset frames(We literally climbed up the terrace, for it had a small openin to get thru and the metal ladder we used for the purpose was almost inclined at 80 degrees. :) )
The sun started to go down the horizon and we started clickin pictures vehemently. And shit! my memory card ran out of space and I missed quite a few shots while deletin the old pictures.
Here are few of my attempts to capture that moment.



The sun sets majestically

That's not me, I was busy takin pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment