26 May 2008

One weird thought

Have you ever woken up in the morning with one of your body parts hurting? You know you didn't stress it yesterday, yet it's sore and hurting! Well, I too have such mornings, not frequent but still I come across such mornings. I don't know what you think about your sore body part, but I like to think them as an act of other side of my personality! Yes, I wish I had MPD(Multiple Personality Disorder) :). He would be, everything I'm not. He could do everything that I can't. And he could do anything that I can't or couldn't when I should have. His name would be, ummmm, one heck of the name, hearing which my foes would tremble with fear. :P His name would be Aakrosh, wow! what a name! (Aakrosh's crude english translation would be Wrath).
So, my everyday's altercations would be extended and then made even-steven by Aakrosh, especially those where I would be on the receiving end, and those where I had to show the decency. Life would be simple for me, as Aakrosh would do everything I wish to have done, he would be my savior, my problem-eradicator. So it feels good when I think the soreness in the mornings is the result of my other half going out and levelling my unfinshed altercation. And it gives me immense satisfaction and confidence when I meet that person next time.
I told you all the good effects about MPD, now think about this. What if Aakrosh would do some horrendous mistake, say, kill somebody while equating my terms? You can't say he can't, cause I already told you he is a pile of arrogance, raw anger. So that would be bad, really bad!!!
In the end, moral of the story is, it's good to think about your other self when you have sore and hurt body in the mornings, but don't rear the idea of having one such Aakrosh in real, it may bite you in your backside before you know!

(One parting thought: I wonder how it would really feel to be the one affected with an MPD!!!)

PS: The idea to write this post was shamelessly picked up from some other creative work, yet I've tried spice up things all by my imagination and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment