17 March 2008

Captive forever


About the picture: Another day, another subject. This subject looks so very ordinary but the way it has withstood the apathy of its owners surely makes it one of the toughest, most robust, and hardest to bring down doggy. From the time I first saw it for the first time(at very same place) behind that wrought-iron grilled gate, it has seldom failed to occupy that space. It serves a purpose for us too, for it's absence(from that place) is warning-bells for an imminent rain. I had always thought about putting it in my blog, very uncharacteristic to be a dog, it's four-fifth of life has already been spent behind the bars :)
Yesterday when me and my friend were were enjoying our evening tea on our balcony, my friend happen to see that dog(you can't fail to notice it standing on our balcony) and instantly he uttered, Kaiid(as in kaiid-e-azam) mein hai bul bul. I too thought, what a perfect title for my blog ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment