07 March 2008

A lovely piece of comment, found somewhere in net.

I liked this person's idea of keeping things straight. This is how a comment should be. I specially liked the way he's ended it. :) Read on

Just Get the side right. Hopes is the LUCKIEST player going around in WORLD cricket..Why he is even in the side? He can't play spin - What goes on there. How ridiculous at this level. Where's the State cricketer of the year?? The Bradman Medalist - What's the point of having that award if you don't get a Guernsey?..Where's' Dave..Where's Ash?? And SYMONDS getting regular games is a joke..is it just me that cringes every time I see him walk to the crease..He is the biggest scam of international cricket since Greg Ritchie or Dirk Wellham. Seriously thou, I am still in shock that he gets a regular Test match gig. One dayers - yeah I guess I can understand the idea of Symonds is nice (a batting all rounder that can field brilliantly), but the truth of the matter is he's just an excellent fielder. If he scored runs REGULARLY(& by that I mean 30/40+) then we wouldn't need his fielding. At the end of the day he's not a batting all rounder, he's not a bowling all rounder. He's a fielder.

No comments:

Post a Comment