19 March 2008

Stairway to heaven


About the picture: A fine saturday morning, with an overwhelming 'don't-have-to-go-to-work' feeling, I start off the day in vigor. Now that a contradiction to my earlier post, isn't it? And yes, I've been, wont say out and out successful, but yes quite successful in changing some of my habits and this 'getting-up-early-on-saturday' is one of them. Reason behind these change in my routine being my health, can't say I'm not keeping well these days, but still there's always something there which makes me feel I'm not 100%. So health has become a prime concern for me these days. Saturday, always feels good when I think about it, feels better, always, for the next day too is an off-day and you do what you wish to do on these days. I'm particular about saturdays here because sundays mark the end of the weekend and what follows it is, well, you yourself can run into conclusion.
Okie, so saturday, oh saturday, my lovely saturday....
And last saturday I was simply killing my time as going outside was kind of hard with all that sun(read heat), I came out with this idea about how it would look if I take this picture. So without further ado I clicked, result is in front of you. My friend, who's far more better than me when it comes to photography, told me it would have looked better if had been taken from a bit higher place. But right now, it looks good to me. Watdyasay?

No comments:

Post a Comment