26 February 2009

Champion's League

Well! Two days of sleeplessness and I see my favorite team beaten! :(
And yes, I had to barge into one of my important trainings an hour late because of that. Now how is that?
For those who are feeling out of the place, let me enlighten you bitches... I'm talking about football, they call it soccer in US.
That brings us to an important topic, if I'm a hardcore football fan! No I ain't. But I like to watch quality football and Champion's League gives me that.
Champion League 'round of 16' first leg started on 24th. First day I watched Man Utd V/s Internazionale Milano till 0300 Hrs in the morning, which finished goalless. There were other three more matches which I couldn't watch. Second day, it was my favorite, Real Madrid V/s Liverpool FC, where hard-working Liverpool came a goal ahead of Real, in a match where Real dominated the play. Other three matches I couldn't watch as those ass*&|es don't show all the matches in India.
Now, I'm waiting for the return leg, which is almost a fortnight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment