11 February 2008

Monday, the eleventh of February '08

Bulbs, bulbs and more bulbs


About the picture: Long long time ago, I used to read a lot of comics(not that I lost interest now, but can't buy one owing to various factors which are irrelevant in this context), and there the bulb used to signify an idea. A bulb in some kinda of balloon near a character meant the character had come out with some idea to tackle the problem s/he was facing. Ahh ! how wonderful were those days, when the only thing that worried me was studies, ow.. the pain to go through each lesson, homeworks and blah blah...
But the same studies used to work as anti-dote for every crime I used to commit. Quarrel with a classmate and bring home a good test score and you were forgiven. I wish I could go back in time and relive those moments.
Aaahhh... I always get diverted from the original topic. Yup, about the picture, it was taken in Brindavan gardens. Before we reached there, the dusk had and was waiting for us. :) And we thought, collectively, we should have come a bit earlier to enjoy its scenic beauty. But even then, we roamed around the garden and had good amount of memories collected( and of course a good number of photos taken). That's when I saw these bulbs, the comics came into my mind and with that came the memories of the childhood, when ignorance was bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment