07 February 2008

Seventh day of February '08

Some wise men had said, never be satisfied with what you have done. I think that applies to me. So here I'm with a completely new set of ideas about the blogging.
From now on, I plan to blog a picture and a brief narration about the picture.
My first entry....


About the picture: The place where I live in has nothing extra-ordinary, but has its own significant neighbours, and this is one of them. Located exactly in front of our balcony(well not exactly in front, a bit to left), this is a temple's dome. I have never entered the temple, still I guess it isn't big. And this dome happens to be in centre of my camera's lenses, well, most of the time. Whenever this Japanese syndrome lays its hands on me, I run for the dome, figuratively. :)
And this one was taken during one the several instances when I wanted to click pictures but had no subject. :)
And the time I took this foto, it was on a transition phase, from a white-washed, plain looking one to bright-colored but still plain looking dome. Now a days, it's multicolored, but still doesn't look as attractive as it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment