11 February 2008

Tuesday, the twelfth of February, 08

Lady who wanted to be immortal


About the picture: Dont remember the exact date when this picture was taken but it was during my Puttaparthy trip with my family and friends. Came across a lot of revelations during the trip, of which I have a blog here. This was taken on the second day of our stay, when we(me, my cousin and his friend) aimlessly wandered the in the narrow lanes of the place. Our ambling came to a halt when we saw hot coffees being sold along with dosas and idlis to boot. I found the place a paradise for the spendthrifts, particularly because nothing is expensive there. So while having the coffee, the lady of the shop wanted to have a picture of her preparing a dosa, and that was the pose she gave when I clicked the picture. After I showed her the picture, she wanted to have more of it, in various poses, making tea, serving tea, serving dosa, speaking, returning change and all that... :)
I think I washed away few of my sins, making some of her wish fulfilled by taking her pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment